showin' a little shoulda

7:35 AM



It's not secret that this summer has been the summer of "off the shoulder". You may be sick of it, but we are not. Anything that has been anywhere remotely close to an off the shoulder, cold shoulder, etc. has flown out of the store. The whole look epitomizes that whole breezy beachy cool girl style that is ideal in this steamy season.

However, as I sit here in my off the shoulder blouse..it feels impossible to even move without the shirt riding up and completely messing up the whole feel. I'm either walking around with my hands glued to my side like a loon or constantly tugging and yanking to keep everything in place. I mean, who knew you'd have to put so much effort into that fake "I just got back from a luxe vacation to Portofino" (in my case, sans tan) vibe. Customers have noted this also but for the love of the trend, we all ride it out. #reallifeproblems right?

Well, thank gawd for the internet because I stumbled upon numerous videos providing us all with a LYFE saving hack that will ensure that our shoulders remain exposed forever. 


After learning a few tricks from the video, take a peek at our selection off off the shoulder dresses and tops. More are arriving each week until late fall weather tells us to chill.

Coraline Top - $44

Forever Vacation Dress - $54



Brynn Dress - $62

You Might Also Like

0 comments