photo shoot!

10:04 AM



Although this summer has been hectic and let's be honest - a bit stressful - the Beach Haven shop has been my little piece of paradise. Thankfully our second season has been beautiful and even stronger than last year which makes me feel so grateful. I can't wait to throw myself into brainstorming ways to make the shop better and how to take advantage of the off-season time. Quite a few projects have been brewing and knowing that I have the time to take it on during the winter months when the LBI shop is closed is really exciting. Last year I was scared by time off which resulted in me zooming into a new responsibility by expanding the business (hello learning experience.) But this time around, I am craving the quiet and simple where I can let my brain take a moment but also get recharged so I can jump right back in to whatever is next.

With all of that said, I felt it was a really important time to capture the store as it is right now at this very moment. It's a time of transition and stress but this little space has brought so much joy and is keeping me motivated. So I connected with a super talented photographer on LBI named Ann Cohen and she did a beautiful job capturing the store's feel. I am only going to show two right now but don't worry - more to come soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments