thankful

10:54 AM

thankful for this week away from things and to be able to throw myself totally into the beach haven store. breathing in the sea air, tossing myself right into my passion and spending sweet time with loved ones has been the perfect medicine. the perfect way to enter into this new chapter which is feeling so good.

however, august is a wacky wacky month on LBI. It is like a cute little screaming toddler. Definitely fun, rewarding and worth it but totally keeps you on your toes, throws you for loops and tests your patience. The island is in full swing and this month is notorious according to all the locals / business owners since it for some reason brings in an array of different personalities and demands. (side note: i think 10 months in Montclair prepared me a bit for this ;) )  So, I am super happy I can focus on the Beach Haven store 100% and really finish this season off right. Did I expect this summer to end quite like this? No. But I'm glad it's heading where it's headed.

i love love love this ocean side happy place and i hope you do too!

ps: more fashion, decor, music posts are heading your way! no more sappy stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 comments