rebecca atwood x method home

11:33 AM

The amount of joy I receive when I walk down an aisle in Target and see that a new limited edition Method Home line has been released is probably embarrassing and somewhat unhealthy. As a self-described packaging freak and lover of all things of the hand soap and candle persuasion, Method as a brand just does it for me.

So, yesterday when I stumbled upon the Rebecca Atwood collaboration, my heart raced. I've been a fan of her work for awhile and have been following her rise to the 'top' - and by top, I mean Target. Because that, in my opinion, is the toppiest of all tops. 

How gorgeous are these designs? And the scents? Don't get me started! Okay, I guess I've already started. I stocked up on a few and have full intentions of racing back as soon as I can to get some more. Also? These will definitely be filled & refilled over and over again once these run out but with less expensive soap which is a tip from me to you...you're welcome. 

purchase the collection here




You Might Also Like

0 comments